Happy New Year ! ! !

>> Tuesday 4 January 2011



Happy New Year Caribb Foodies!

I hope you all ate loads, drank loads and got super merry…well I know I did
J



Aside from this I enjoyed homemade Caribbean carrot Juice, ginger and sorrel drink, sweet Jerk pork, rice and peas, Caribbean style macaroni and cheese, roast potatoes, brussels the list could go on forever.

And yes after all this tasty goodness my stomach has been protruding through my top, and now I’ve vowed to get back on track and start my new years fitness regime, which at current is ZUMBA!!!! (This is a whole nuther story which I may do a post about later
J

But all in all I’m glad the new year is here, because I’m bursting wid excitement concerning all the new tings I have in store for you, over at Tees Caribbean Recipe Kits.

Hop on over where you will find a wide range of Caribbean and USA soaps including Blue power Carbolic, Irish Spring and the soap that is being made famous by dancehall dejay Vybz Kartel (for all the wrong reasons) Blue bomber (cake soap).


We also have the medium size Original Tortuga rum cake in stock, and there’s going to be lots more Caribb tiddy bits cropping up daily/weekly so keep posted.


Until next time – Likkle More

Sherene x x       
http://www.caribbeanrecipekits.com/







 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Cynthia 5 January 2011 at 14:41  

Happy New Year and continued success.

Post a Comment

Recent Tweets

Upcoming Events

Info or Links here....

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP