Fresh Ackees…now available in LONDON!!!

>> Wednesday 10 November 2010

Hi Guys,
As some of you may or may not know, I absolutely love spending time in the markets and colourful food places in London (and the surrounding counties).

So yesterday I was browsing one of my local haunts, and almost FAINTED (yes mi really mean fainted) when I spied fresh ackees being sold by the dozen.
So what did I do?

I did what any true Caribb foodie would, and rushed over to inspect the quality of the ackees (to make sure they were genuine), and after some serious reasoning with the vendor I made my purchase. As soon as I got home I opened my goodie bag filled with fresh ackees, and couldn’t help but take some pics.

Even as I write this post tears come to my eye, as I come to the realization that fresh ackess have finally come to the UK!!!

Nothing beats the taste of fresh sweet ackees!

Editor - Sherene http://www.caribbeanrecipekits.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Tweets

Upcoming Events

Info or Links here....

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP